The Quality Framing Company
A one-off copperplate etching from Ireland's most iconic artist, Pauline Bewick.
The print size is 17'x15" approx and the outside frame size is 28"x31" approx.
The following info on the Etching art process is by the artist-
Etching was introduced in the early 1500’s and as a method of printmaking, it is, along with engraving, the most important technique for old master prints, and remains in use today.
Etching is a process which uses acid to make marks in a metal plate. Once the plate has been etched by the artist the whole plate is inked up and then wiped to remove the surface ink from the plate, leaving ink in the incised areas only. The paper is dampened so that, under pressure, it will be squeezed into the inked recesses of the plate.
This limited edition of copper plate etchings are signed, numbered and can be commissioned to be hand tinted by the artist in her Kerry Studio.
- Our couriers offer a cost effective, reliable courier service to Ireland & UK.
- It is backed up by parcel tracking on courier site.
- We charge a flat rate of €15 per shipment in Ireland and €20 to UK.
- Note price of frames includes vat @ 23%.
- Our handling & despatch time for handmade framing orders for which we have received full payment is 3-7 days.
- If you need your order sooner let us know and we will expedite it.
- Once your goods are dispatched, you will receive a track and trace number.
- Please note our orders are custom-made for you, and some may require more time.
- For unusual size shipments we may need to review P&P charges.
Pauline Bewick, Artist, Glenbeigh
‘It is rare to get a framer who can lay his hands on the best quality acid free boards, a range of the best picture glass, and such a large selection of mouldings. I have found it a pleasure to work with the Quality Framing Company.’
Professional & Good Service. I have used Quality Framing for a number of years now and i can highly recommend them for both quality and service.
Conor Lane, All Ireland Final Referee
Medals Framing. The quality was very good and the people in the shop were very helpful.
Ciara O'Donnell Photography
The best service & products in Kerry. I always use QFC and find their service and products excellent. They always give the best advice and the prices are great too. High quality is hard to find.