The Quality Framing Company
Self-Portrait with Beret and Turned-Up Collar is a 1659 oil on canvas painting by the Dutch artist Rembrandt. It has been noted as a self-portrayal of subtle and somber qualities, a work in which may be seen "the stresses and strains of a life compounded of creative triumphs and personal and financial reverses".
- It one of our series of 15 masterpiece canvases framed in the superb Mantilla Range from Larson Juhl.
- Painting is printed on heaveyweight signature satin canvas 350 gsm.
- Image size is 14"x9" approx and overall frame size is 17"x12" approx.
- Our couriers offer a cost effective, reliable courier service to Ireland & UK.
- It is backed up by parcel tracking on courier site.
- We charge a flat rate of €15 per shipment in Ireland and €20 to UK.
- Note price of frames includes vat @ 23%.
- Our handling & despatch time for handmade framing orders for which we have received full payment is 3-7 days.
- If you need your order sooner let us know and we will expedite it.
- Once your goods are dispatched, you will receive a track and trace number.
- Please note our orders are custom-made for you, and some may require more time.
- For unusual size shipments we may need to review P&P charges.
Pauline Bewick, Artist, Glenbeigh
‘It is rare to get a framer who can lay his hands on the best quality acid free boards, a range of the best picture glass, and such a large selection of mouldings. I have found it a pleasure to work with the Quality Framing Company.’
Professional & Good Service. I have used Quality Framing for a number of years now and i can highly recommend them for both quality and service.
Conor Lane, All Ireland Final Referee
Medals Framing. The quality was very good and the people in the shop were very helpful.
Ciara O'Donnell Photography
The best service & products in Kerry. I always use QFC and find their service and products excellent. They always give the best advice and the prices are great too. High quality is hard to find.